Hosanna


For more Then Sings My Soul Saturdays please visit Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders

Comments

Debbie said…
"Show me how to love like you love me."

Such beautiful lyrics and melody. I had a worshipful time singing along. Hosannah in the highest. I thought of Isaiah 6 when he saw the Lord Almighty with His robe that filled the temple.

Loved this!

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Lisa notes... said…
I love Hillsong's music. This is a beautiful song.
Shaylyn said…
Thanks for sharing. I will share this song to the church :)
Shaylyn said…
This song is great. As a song leader in church, I will share this for God's glory. Thanks for sharing :)
such a wonderful song, love hillsongs too, thank you for sharing this.

blessings!
Cathy said…
Very beautiful, thank you for sharing it. Blessings ~
Hazel said…
I've never heard a praise song this excellent in a long time. Thanks for sharing it.
Karen said…
I love this song...thank you for posting it!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean