Love Finds You in Victory Heights, Washington

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers: 
   Since listening to Bible stories while perched on his father's knee as a child, Kenny had grown up realizing the power of story. The right words could stir emotion. They could unite and excite people, and help bring important causes to light.
Book: Love Finds You in Victory Heights, Washington
Authors: Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss
Page # 44

You may purchase this book through Amazon.com

Comments

Novroz said…
We really stand in different position ;) you are not interested in Manga and I never read love and Romance in my entire life.

Thank you for visiting earlier
Sounds thought-provoking...thanks for visiting my blog.
fredamans said…
I'm on the tour for this book also.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser.html
Alice Audrey said…
Great teaser. Shows the power of words from fresh eyes.
Lori said…
I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Tuesday Teaser
jlshall said…
So true! That's the wonderful thing about story-telling and literature. Excellent teaser!

My teaser
Shelley Munro said…
So true. Great teaser.
Kah Woei said…
Very true and this teaser has got me curious.

Thanks for visiting mine.
i've been wanting to read something from this series.
Audrey said…
Interesting teaser :) Sounds like a good book.
Thanks so much for visiting my TT!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello