Kitchen Meme

I found this meme at Be Thou Exalted and decided to do it. ENJOY!!

1. Do you have magnets on your fridge?
Yes.
2. Do you have a calendar in your kitchen? If so what is the theme?  
Yes (2) a Betty Crocker calendar and an animal calendar
3. What is your favorite kitchen gagdget?
I really don't have a favorite one
4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some kind?
Yes (2)
5. What is your favorite appliance?
My  mixer
6. Do you have an eat in kitchen (table in it)?
Our kitchen has a table and chairs, but not everyone can fit in there.
7. Do you have a bread box?
Nope
8. Do you have a picture of your kids on the fridge?
Yes
9. Do you ever cook breakfast in your jammies?
Of course!
10. Do you have a favorite cookbook that you use?
Not a favorite one, I'm always on the lookout for recipes 
11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes passed down from your mom or grandmother?
My mom has collected recipes over the years and she passed those down to me
12. What's your favorite food?
I love spaghetti
13. What's your favorite thing to cook? 
 I love anything using my crockpot
14. Is your coffee pot electric or stove top?
We have an electric coffee pot
15. Do you make your own bread?
Nope
16. Name one thing you have hanging on your kitchen wall?
I have  a collage of friends and family
17. Is there a clock in your kitchen?
Yes (2)
18. Do you have a bowl of fruit sitting on your table or kitchen counter?
No
19. What type of canisters do you have?
Tupperware
20. Does your kitchen have a theme?
Not really
21. What's for supper tonight?
We're eating french fries and portabello mushrooms
22. Do you have enough cabinet space?
I suppose, but I don't like the way their arranged
23. Does your family use paper plates?
Everyday
24. Do you have a good set of China?
No
25. Do you wear an apron to work in your kitchen?
Sometimes
26. Name one thing, if anything, that you would like to change about your kitchen.
Make better use of the cabinet space 

Comments

Melinda said…
My mixer is my favorite kitchen appliance as well and I love wearing my apron!
Vicki said…
Love this!!! I think I'll do it also.

How neat that you have a collage of friends and family in your kitchen.
trooppetrie said…
I love these questions. This would be fun to do. I am your newest follower and wish I would have found your blog sooner

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™