A CSN Online Stores Review

               Have you seen CSN Stores online? Eileen, from CSN Promotion Team, contacted me about doing a review. They have so much to offer it took me a while to decide what I wanted. Finally I decided on, not one, but two products to review. It is so convenient to shop their 200+ online stores. The products are listed in category's with one stop checkout.
                 First I decided on Farberware non-stick carbon steel 11" X 17" cookie pan and next was the Simply Calphalon 5 qt chili pot. I received the chili pot within days, and about a week for the cookie sheet.

              I was looking for the right recipe to try with the cookie pan and decided on "coconut/puffed rice" cookies. There was room to bake over a dozen cookies at one time, and they turned out great! The pan is attractive and easy to clean. It also comes with care and use instructions. The baking surface is non-stick so it doesn't require non-stick sprays. I am finding it depends what I cook on the cookie sheet, it may need some non stick spray.


               The chili pot is 5 quarts, which is large enough to make a pot of chili for my family. My first use was to make a pot of yellow rice. The pot has a wide base so I used it on my large (8") stove eye. The pot appears durable, efficient, easy to use, has a 10 year warranty, and a non-stick surface.


               Overall I would give both products 5 stars for quality and durability. I look forward to using CSN online stores in the future for purchases of household products.

*I received Farberware non-stick carbon steel 11" X 17" cookie pan and Simply Calphalon 5 qt chili pot from CSNStores for my honest review.


Comments

Julie J. said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I love your blog! So many great things!

I see a lot of bloggers reviewing for this store. Maybe I'll get an opportunity soon! :)
Julie J. said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I love your blog! So many great things!

I see a lot of bloggers reviewing for this store. Maybe I'll get an opportunity soon! :)
Karen said…
I love the 5 qt pot. I should say my husband would love it since he does all the cooking in this house. He loves to cook.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding