`Cast of Characters` by Max Lucado






                Max Lucado tells the stories of the "Cast of Characters" in simple, everyday language. If you have ever felt unimportant, unloved, undesirable or common in some way you will find you're not alone. You would be sure to see yourself in one of these characters. Some examples are: Mephibosheth was handicapped, Lazarus had a great testimony and the Apostle Paul was a "hidden" hero.
                   At the end of each chapter are questions to reflect on and discuss, making the book great for personal devotions, or group settings. There are also scripture references at the beginning of each chapter which successfully convey Biblical truths.
                   I would like to thank Thomas Nelson for allowing me to review another Max Lucado book. I continue to say that Mr. Lucado is one of my all time favorite Christian Inspirational authors.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding