A Review CSN Totally Bamboo

                         You may have noticed CSN online stores mentioned around the internet. I had fun searching through their 200+ online stores for the perfect item to review. I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a `Totally Bamboo` cutting board. I was pleasantly surprised when the cutting board arrived within only a few days of ordering. CSN stores has proven to carry items of high quality.

                         I was impressed with the size, durability, and quality of the bamboo cutting board. For long life the board does require a revitalizing oil.
            

                       You may wonder why we should use bamboo. Bamboo is harder than maple, will not dull knives, and has natural anti-microbial properties. In my efforts to go green I am pleased to find bamboo is a sustainable and naturally renewable resource.

*I received a `Totally Bamboo` cutting board from CSNStores for my honest review.

Comments

carolsnotebook said…
And the size is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding