Just Beyond The Clouds


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
  •  
  • My Teasers: 

  • "Wait"--she held up her hand--"let's listen." Elle knew the routine by heart.

  • "It's here, Carl Joseph." Daisy patted his shoulder. "Right here in the Springs."

  • Book: Just Beyond The Clouds
  • Author: Karen Kingsbury
  • Page # 2

  • You may purchase this book through Amazon.com

Comments

fredamans said…
I'm not sure if I like the teasers or not...

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser.html
Aimee said…
Nice teaser! Sounds interesting.

My teaser is here.
Snowbell said…
Sounds intriguing. Thanks for dropping by!
carolsnotebook said…
I wonder what they're listening to.
Bina said…
Very teasing, I wonder what´s going on :) Thanks for visiting mine!
Sullivan McPig said…
oh, you know how to pick them: intriguing teaser.

thanks for dropping by on my blog btw :-)
I haven't read any Karen Kingsbury. Interesting teaser.
Thanks for visiting.
Erika said…
interesting teaser :)
bokunosekai said…
Lovely teaser :) I like the title.

Thank you for visiting mu blog earlier
livemorenow said…
Teaser is from a new genre for me - thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Laya said…
I wonder what's "there"? :) I'm curious now, and the title is lovely.

Sorry for taking so long to comment back; thanks for dropping by my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding