Beloved Stranger







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My Teasers:

Just as she was about to tell him about the visit from the police, he went into the bathroom. When he returned he started talking about his day. Because he seldom talked about work--or for that matter any of the trivial day-to-day things in his life--Shelby said nothing.

Book: Beloved Stranger
Author: Judith Pella
Page # 105

You may purchase this book through Amazon.com

I was first introduced to Judith Pella when I read the trilogy she did with Michael Phillips, of which I recommend  `The Stonewycke Trilogy`

Comments

jlshall said…
That "visit from the police" sounds ominous. Great teaser! I'd probably like to read this one.
Here's my teaser.
Lori said…
Interesting teaser. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser
Aimee said…
That's a great opener... anything with police visit is sure to grab attention! Great teaser!

My TT is here.
fredamans said…
Nothing sometimes is better than something.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser_22.html
pussreboots said…
Enjoy your book. My teaser this week is from How to Train Your Dragon.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™