`The Radical Question` review


Thanks to Waterbrook Multnomah for the first chapter of `The Radical Question` by David Platt for me to review. From what I have read so far I believe this to be a well written book.

My Review:

                  As a Christian am I truly embracing Jesus? Am I radical or content?  The reader has a choice to live content in Jesus or live radically.
                   As I read the first chapter I realize I am living a content life as my Christian brother's and sister's in Asia live radically. My heart goes out to the Christians in Asia who are willing to risk everything for Jesus. They may lose their family, or tongue, and risk losing their life.
                     The reader must ask, am I willing to lose everything? To what extent am I willing to follow Jesus? Am I just molding Jesus into my image?
                     I believe this is a must read book for Christians who want more than the status quo Christianity. Those who want to make a stand for Jesus, and to those who are willing to risk everything as the Christians in Asia do daily. Are we willing to risk it all for Him?

If you would like more information you may visit Radical book website

You may request a free copy of The Radical Question by going to WaterBrookMultnomah.com/RadicalQuestion 

You may download and read chapter one here as well

Disclaimer: "I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™