eShakti Review



I am so excited to have been chosen by Jennifer Mayer of eShakti products to do a review.
I am finding my eShakti blouse to be very comfortable and because of the elastic it moves when I move.
It appears to be well made , with quality stitching and lovely  traditional hand embroidery.


eShakti is a unique online women's apparel store that gives the woman freedom of choice.
The sleeve, neckline and length can all be changed by the customer.
Because of the many choices, their items are not typically found at the mall.

While I was deciding which item I would like to order, I was delighted that I had several choices.
I could choose between dresses, tops, skirts, pants, caftans and accessories.
There are several styles and designs under each category.

You'll have to visit eShakti yourself to appreciate all they have to offer.
eShakti provided me with a free blouse in return for my review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™