Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

My Teasers:

 "Yes, though I've never actually been there. My home was in that region of the kingdom, south of Bel Lione." He paced a few steps away, then back again. "But how can we possibly trust the word of this stranger? Why would he help us? We don't even know his name."


Kendrick considered this. "I noticed the same thing on the medallion we inspected back in Chessington, but it was in a different region of Arrthtrae. I thought it was just a blemish on the medallion...but what if the indented areas signal different strongholds, different regions of influence for Lucius?"


Book: `Sir Kendrick and the Castle of Bel Lione` 
Author: Chuck Black
Page # 39

Comments

fredamans said…
Interesting.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser_29.html
Kathy Martin said…
Interesting teaser. I have never heard of the book. It does sound like a book of high fantasy. I hope you enjoy it!
I agree with Kathy, interesting teaser. Thank you for visiting my blog. :) Happy Reading!
Beth said…
Very interesting! Thanks for visiting.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™