Kaleidoscope: Seeing God's Wit and Wisdom in a Whole New Light (by) Patsy Clairmont

 
   This is my first chance to read a Patsy Clairmont book. She uses a picture of a kaleidoscope on the cover which is characteristic of her style. She writes in the perspective of an ordinary person getting an understanding of the book of Proverbs.
           The reader is given snippets of Proverbs in each chapter , along with a story, questions and thoughts to ponder. These are for reflection to help the reader along the journey in becoming more Christlike.
             There were several tidbits that made me stop and think. Patsy explains how to make a golden word collection by adding five "full-of-life" words to your daily vocabulary and using them in correct sentences to bring life to others.
              I believe this would be a good book study for women to do together or individually. Patsy does a good job in giving mental pictures of verses and I would recommend this book.
              I thank Thomas Nelson for the opportunity to review this unique book.

I am revisiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With joy.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™