6 Word Saturday

TWO AWESOME BOOK REVIEWS DUE MONDAY!

Please see Cate for more.

Comments

We'd never heard of Pic N Save until a few months ago, lol. We're here in Okaloosa county - not sure where that is versus where you were. The Pic N Save wasn't too bad when we were there though, got some good deals on snacks/cookies, but abot it.
Linda said…
I love to read Christian Romantic Fiction. I have read a lot of the ones that are flashing on your blog here that you say are your favorites.

Beverly Lewis is one of my favorite authors...I love her series.

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Alene said…
I'm so glad you stopped by. You won the book I'm a Fixer-Upper. Please check your email and send me your mailing address. Blessings friend!
Call Me Cate said…
Hope you finished them and they were awesome! Thanks for playing 6WS!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding