`Saving Cicadas` (by) Nicole Seitz

             
                    Priscilla Lynn Macy was a single working woman with two young girls, Rainey Dae and Janie. Priscilla finds herself pregnant and having to decide whether to keep the unborn baby or not.  The novel begins with the question "Do you believe in.....past lives?"
                   Although the beginning of the novel is well written, I felt the excitement build when the cicadas came into the story. This book is about miracles, and holds many little tidbits exemplifying childlike faith.
                    I like the way each character tells the story from their own point of view. I found myself laughing at times as well as moments of saddness.
                     Although I wouldn't recommend this book for the tender-hearted I feel Nicole Seitz use of characterization was excellent.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

I am re-visiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.
    

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™