Teaser Tuesday

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Be sure to visit MizB of Should Be Reading so you can add your link and visit other participants.
  •  
  • My Teasers
  • `Rebel With A Cause` (by) Franklin Graham
  • (1) By throwing in good doses of humor and fun, our relationship was full of grace and had some space for the tensions to ease. (p. 54)
  • (2) Instead of just laughing it off, I took the bait. I thought I was trapped. They had convinced me that I had to fightor be considered a coward. (p. 54)

Comments

That's a very interesting meme and teasers. Makes me want to read more.

Thanks for visiting and commenting at my Rubbermaid post. I wish I had a giveaway to go with the review, too. Maybe in the future.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding