Sue Gregg Cookbook (Main Dishes)

Sue Gregg cookbooks have that down home feeling - from cover to cover.
I own both the `Main Dishes` and the `Meals in Minutes` cookbooks.
Today I am going to tell you a little about the `Main Dishes` Cookbook.
Sue Gregg knows that every woman is busy and we need supper on the table pronto`.
As Sue states in her cookbook, quick doesn't necessarily include baking or cooking time.
Sue also includes meals which can be frozen for use at a later time.
This book has a Food Exchange System., which includes a Calorie Food Exchange Chart.
This chart does just what it says, helps you figure out how much meat, milk, fat, etc. you can have on the diet you are on. Whether it be 1200 cal, 1500 cal, 1800 cal or 2200 cal.
There is also an area which lists which foods to eat for cancer or heart protection.
Some of my fave recipes from the book are:
(1) Chili Con Carne
(2) Cornbread

To learn more about `Sue Gregg` cookbooks please visit Gooseberry Patch

I was not compensated in any way for my honest review.

I am revisiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.

I am linking up with The Book Nook @Create with Joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall