`The Silent Gift` (by) Michael Landon jr. & Cindy Kelley

This novel begins with the excitement of new life.
Against all odds a mother and her mute son face the world together. Running from a demanding husband and father, they seek life together.
Finding themselves homeless they seek refuge at a local Salvation Army. While there Mary is given a Bible, which she does not want at first. She does except the Bible and soon she discovers Jack's gift through it. Mary remembers what Grace, the Salvation Army minister, tells her.
`I don't believe the words in the Bible are responsible for causing your pain, Mary.`
This story is very suspenseful and tugs at my heart, not wanting to put it down. This story will rip at your heart and keep you wanting more, never a dull moment. I highly recommend this book.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

I am revisiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding