`Living With Confidence in a Chaotic World` Dr. David Jeremiah

          Our world as we know it is soon fading away. Everywhere we turn we see chaos (hence the title). It's the worse it's ever been. Even worse than the Great Depression of the 1930's. So what is one suppose to do?
           I find it comforting that Dr. Jeremiah uses scripture all throughout this book. He also reminds us of the children's song `Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so`.
           Do we really believe Jesus loves us? Who/what are we putting our faith in? As for myself, am I calm or am I in turmoil. I am reminded that Jesus is the `only` way to heaven. He is the way, the truth and the life.
           I found this book to be challenging, in that it made me ask myself "How much, if any, faith do I have in Jesus? Am I able to rest calmly in Him? How am I responding? This book reminds me how much Jesus loves and cares for me. He knows my name and carries me through the worst of it all. I need not worry. There is no need to be afraid.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

I am revisiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.
I am visiting this, my third book review (2009), while linking up with The Book Nook at Create With Joy.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean