The object of this fun meme is to fill in the blanks with your own words.
If you would like to join please visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week's statements:
(1) Tomorrow I am ________ with _________.
(2) Does anyone live in _____ if so _________?
(3) People sometimes _____________________.
(4) It is okay _____________________________.
(1) Tomorrow I am going to a concert with my husband.
(2) Does anyone live in Victory Heights, Washington?
If so, have you seen Rosie the Riveter?
(3) People sometimes go fishing.
(4) It is okay to cry.
To join Wednesday Hodgepodge just click on the above button.
This is a weekly meme where Joyce asks the questions and bloggers answer.
(1) Elizabeth Lawrence is quoted as saying `Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." So have you done just that? And what did you leave undone in order to do so?
A- I have not sat still just to watch the leaves turn. I have admired the different colors from a distance and while I swept the sidewalk.
(2) Since we're talking turning...what's one thing you feel your doing `every time you turn around`?
A- I seem to be cooking or washing dishes the most. I enjoy cooking, not so much washing dishes.
(3) How hard is it for you to `turn the other cheek`?
A- I'm doing a study on our words and I hope some of the positive qualities are rubbing off on me.
(4) When did you last turn a drawer, your car, a room, or your entire house upside down looking for something? Did you find it?
A- I honestly don't remember.
(5) `One good turn deserves another`...were you most recently on the giving or receiving end of that sentiment?
(6) Red, yellow, and orange are the colors are fall. Also the colors of fruit. If you were permitted only one color of fruit in your diet, which would you choose? This question isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not for Joyce.
A- I would pick orange as the color and orange as the fruit.
(7) The Hunt for Red October , October Sky , Halloween ...which October film is your favorite?
A- I haven't seen any of these. I don't like scare films, so if I were to watch one it would be October Sky.
(8) Insert your random thought here...
Since we're turning...
This week's Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish
I did not have answers for this week's Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous Top Ten.
Question: Top Ten books I'd want on a deserted island.
(2) Who Speaks to Your Heart (Stacy Hawkins Adams)
(3) The Chasm (Randy Alcorn)
(4) Life After Art (Matt Appling)
(5) Kaleidoscope (Patsy Clairmont)
(6) Dancing with My Father (Sally Clarkson)
(7) I Dare You to Change (Bil Cornelius)
(8) Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes! (Robin Jones Gunn)
(9) Sisterchicks do the Hula! (Robin Jones Gunn)
(10) Sisterchicks say OOh La La! (Robin Jones Gunn)
My Question: What Top Ten books would you want with you on a deserted island?